If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. You must provide the following information:
- - Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- - State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
- - Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
- - Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on soundeo.com site that contain these materials. Please don't send URLs to other websites, attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with soundeo.com web URLs.
- - State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- - State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
A proper notification must contain the information above, or it may be ignored.
You should be aware that, under Copyright Laws in effect, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.