FAQ » Interface » How can I notify of a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects? По-русски
If you found a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects, please go to the track page and click on the «Report broken track» button. If the track is truly defective, it will be replaced with a working copy.
Menu How it works?
- Available Downloads
- Tracks & Releases List
- Top 100 Downloads
- About Us
- FAQ (Help)
- Contact Us
- Report Abuse
Questions in category
Latest News View all
- 14 Aug Compensation for technical issues
- 22 Dec Happy New Year 2019!
- 25 Nov Track previews issues fixed
- 21 Nov Track previews issue
- 02 May Updates are stable
Testimonials View all
- Ivan.XXL.SDL Simply the best, you can listen without any type of lags and download fresh music of a lot of styles in MP3, WAV or AIFF format. The simplest and easiest way!
- Iulian Ocheana This site is the best I’ve discovered up to now after searching for such a long time. So I’m really happy and exited that I can find this amazing music...
- Rudi P. If you want a page that has fresh and quality music, Soundeo is the place for you. It’s absolutely an amazing site. The amount of music that they have...
- onio Hello, If u ask me, why change something that is working as it is? I like Soundeo from 1st days, easy to use, fast streams, easy to navigate, plenty...
- Xai S. I’m a huge fan of dance music and it was getting too costly for me to buy tracks all the time. That’s why Soundeo is great for me; because most...