FAQ » Interface » How can I notify of a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects? По-русски
If you found a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects, please go to the track page and click on the «Report broken track» button. If the track is truly defective, it will be replaced with a working copy.
Menu How it works?
- Available Downloads
- Tracks & Releases List
- Top 100 Downloads
- About Us
- FAQ (Help)
- Contact Us
- Report Abuse
Questions in category
Latest News View all
- 22 Dec Happy New Year 2019!
- 25 Nov Track previews issues fixed
- 21 Nov Track previews issue
- 02 May Updates are stable
- 29 Mar Updates status
Testimonials View all
- Dr. Kugelfisch When i was searching for some pretty unknown minimal-techno tracks for new DJ-sets i stumbled over Soundeo. With the smallest Premium Account I discovered a huge collection...
- DJ Grant Terry What can I say about Soundeo, I absolutely love this site, every day there is something, every day is like Xmas, I hope it stays like this forever, long live Soundeo.
- Mike EFEX As a DJ and Artist, I find Soundeo to be the best portal for music and I would never go anywhere else for my music then Soundeo. Thank you guys!
- onio Hello, If u ask me, why change something that is working as it is? I like Soundeo from 1st days, easy to use, fast streams, easy to navigate, plenty...
- abtatw Interest for electronic music appeared at the beginning of the new millennium. At that time I had no Internet. I bought all music on CD`s and I listened all...