FAQ » Interface » How can I notify of a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects? По-русски
If you found a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects, please go to the track page and click on the «Report broken track» button. If the track is truly defective, it will be replaced with a working copy.
Menu How it works?
- Available Downloads
- Tracks & Releases List
- Top 100 Downloads
- About Us
- FAQ (Help)
- Contact Us
- Report Abuse
Questions in category
Latest News View all
- 24 Dec Happy New Year 2020!
- 23 Dec Compensation due to recent tracks pre-listening fault
- 19 Dec UPDATED: Tracks pre-listening issue
- 14 Aug Compensation for technical issues
- 22 Dec Happy New Year 2019!
Testimonials View all
- Csabi0411 Hi! Csabi0411 my name! I would like to recommend the site to everybody because it is possible to download fresh music in a best quality every day!...
- Iulian Ocheana This site is the best I’ve discovered up to now after searching for such a long time. So I’m really happy and exited that I can find this amazing music...
- Ümit Can Hy my name is Ümit Can, I am a turkish huy who was born in Vienna. I`ll was DJ since 1999 and producer since 2011, I was played in many clubs and...
- onio Hello, If u ask me, why change something that is working as it is? I like Soundeo from 1st days, easy to use, fast streams, easy to navigate, plenty...
- Mitchell M. We «amateur» DJ’s all got one big thing in common. One very big issue which we can’t deal with on our own. For this reason we need each other and...