FAQ » Interface » How can I notify of a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects? По-русски
If you found a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects, please go to the track page and click on the «Report broken track» button. If the track is truly defective, it will be replaced with a working copy.
Menu How it works?
- Available Downloads
- Tracks & Releases List
- Top 100 Downloads
- About Us
- FAQ (Help)
- Contact Us
- Report Abuse
Questions in category
Latest News View all
- 24 Dec Happy New Year 2020!
- 23 Dec Compensation due to recent tracks pre-listening fault
- 19 Dec UPDATED: Tracks pre-listening issue
- 14 Aug Compensation for technical issues
- 22 Dec Happy New Year 2019!
Testimonials View all
- xecutionrecords At the beginning of the year i was contemplating websites to start buying my breaks and mid-tempo music from and I was struggling to find sites that were...
- DJ Grant Terry What can I say about Soundeo, I absolutely love this site, every day there is something, every day is like Xmas, I hope it stays like this forever, long live Soundeo.
- DJ Pablog Plain and simple Soundeo provides quality music at excelent quality with easy and security. No need to worry about getting a virus or windows popping up on your...
- LOVdUE Soundeo just changed my life! In this site I can find all music I want and know other music, being a better DJ. Now I can say thta I can`t live without Soundeo!
- DJ Dets Do not hesitate! Go for it! Let me start from the whole beginning. I used to be a DJ and in recent I’ve decided to create a musical...