FAQ » Interface » How can I notify of a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects? По-русски
If you found a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects, please go to the track page and click on the «Report broken track» button. If the track is truly defective, it will be replaced with a working copy.
Menu How it works?
- Available Downloads
- Tracks & Releases List
- Top 100 Downloads
- About Us
- FAQ (Help)
- Contact Us
- Report Abuse
Questions in category
Latest News View all
- 22 Dec Happy New Year 2019!
- 25 Nov Track previews issues fixed
- 21 Nov Track previews issue
- 02 May Updates are stable
- 29 Mar Updates status
Testimonials View all
- DJ Dets Do not hesitate! Go for it! Let me start from the whole beginning. I used to be a DJ and in recent I’ve decided to create a musical...
- DJ Pablog Plain and simple Soundeo provides quality music at excelent quality with easy and security. No need to worry about getting a virus or windows popping up on your...
- Ümit Can Hy my name is Ümit Can, I am a turkish huy who was born in Vienna. I`ll was DJ since 1999 and producer since 2011, I was played in many clubs and...
- abtatw Interest for electronic music appeared at the beginning of the new millennium. At that time I had no Internet. I bought all music on CD`s and I listened all...
- Dr. Kugelfisch When i was searching for some pretty unknown minimal-techno tracks for new DJ-sets i stumbled over Soundeo. With the smallest Premium Account I discovered a huge collection...