FAQ » Interface » How can I notify of a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects? По-русски
If you found a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects, please go to the track page and click on the «Report broken track» button. If the track is truly defective, it will be replaced with a working copy.
Menu How it works?
- Available Downloads
- Tracks & Releases List
- Top 100 Downloads
- About Us
- FAQ (Help)
- Contact Us
- Report Abuse
Questions in category
Latest News View all
- 14 Aug Compensation for technical issues
- 22 Dec Happy New Year 2019!
- 25 Nov Track previews issues fixed
- 21 Nov Track previews issue
- 02 May Updates are stable
Testimonials View all
- Ivan.XXL.SDL Simply the best, you can listen without any type of lags and download fresh music of a lot of styles in MP3, WAV or AIFF format. The simplest and easiest way!
- onio Hello, If u ask me, why change something that is working as it is? I like Soundeo from 1st days, easy to use, fast streams, easy to navigate, plenty...
- Genya M. WHERE IS TO GET A FRESH AND OUTSTANDING QUALITY MUSIC? This question bothers a lot of people and let me tell you that I was one of them. Hi, my name...
- Bogdan Kh. Not so long ago discovered Soundeo but has already managed to fall in love with this site! It has everything we need! Everyone who signs up and becomes a premium...
- DJ Pablog Plain and simple Soundeo provides quality music at excelent quality with easy and security. No need to worry about getting a virus or windows popping up on your...