FAQ » Interface » How can I notify of a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects? По-русски
If you found a track that has noise, glitches, cut outs, or other defects, please go to the track page and click on the «Report broken track» button. If the track is truly defective, it will be replaced with a working copy.
Menu How it works?
- Available Downloads
- Tracks & Releases List
- Top 100 Downloads
- About Us
- FAQ (Help)
- Contact Us
- Report Abuse
Questions in category
Latest News View all
- 24 Dec Happy New Year 2020!
- 23 Dec Compensation due to recent tracks pre-listening fault
- 19 Dec UPDATED: Tracks pre-listening issue
- 14 Aug Compensation for technical issues
- 22 Dec Happy New Year 2019!
Testimonials View all
- DJ Grant Terry What can I say about Soundeo, I absolutely love this site, every day there is something, every day is like Xmas, I hope it stays like this forever, long live Soundeo.
- Iulian Ocheana This site is the best I’ve discovered up to now after searching for such a long time. So I’m really happy and exited that I can find this amazing music...
- Mitchell M. We «amateur» DJ’s all got one big thing in common. One very big issue which we can’t deal with on our own. For this reason we need each other and...
- Mike EFEX As a DJ and Artist, I find Soundeo to be the best portal for music and I would never go anywhere else for my music then Soundeo. Thank you guys!
- DJ Pablog Plain and simple Soundeo provides quality music at excelent quality with easy and security. No need to worry about getting a virus or windows popping up on your...