All tracks in MP3 format are created by converting the original WAV tracks. Soundeo uses the latest version of the best MP3 codec, LAME 3.99. The tracks are converted in stereo, with 44,100 Hz frequency and a 320 kbps bit-rate, which is the highest possible quality of MP3 format.
Menu How it works?
- Available Downloads
- Tracks & Releases List
- Top 100 Downloads
- About Us
- FAQ (Help)
- Contact Us
- Report Abuse
Questions in category
Latest News View all
- 14 Aug Compensation for technical issues
- 22 Dec Happy New Year 2019!
- 25 Nov Track previews issues fixed
- 21 Nov Track previews issue
- 02 May Updates are stable
Testimonials View all
- abtatw Interest for electronic music appeared at the beginning of the new millennium. At that time I had no Internet. I bought all music on CD`s and I listened all...
- Mitchell M. We «amateur» DJ’s all got one big thing in common. One very big issue which we can’t deal with on our own. For this reason we need each other and...
- onio Hello, If u ask me, why change something that is working as it is? I like Soundeo from 1st days, easy to use, fast streams, easy to navigate, plenty...
- Mike EFEX As a DJ and Artist, I find Soundeo to be the best portal for music and I would never go anywhere else for my music then Soundeo. Thank you guys!
- DJ Dets Do not hesitate! Go for it! Let me start from the whole beginning. I used to be a DJ and in recent I’ve decided to create a musical...